Valuing Economic Damages in Employment Law Cases Using an Employability Expert and an Economist 11/1/17
3.0 NJ CLE Credits
Wednesday, November 1st, at the Renaissance Woodbridge Hotel, 515 US Highway 1 S, Iselin, NJ 08830
Registration and Cocktail Hour: 5:00-6:00pm
Seminar and Dinner: 6:00-9:00pm
COURSE TITLE: Valuing Economic Damages in Employment Law Cases Using an Employability Expert and an Economist
- Using employability and economic experts to prove future lost earnings (a discussion of the Quinlan case)
- Evaluating front and back pay losses
- Valuation of lifetime compensation & fringe benefits
- Compensation for excess taxes (tax gross up)
- Claims involving CEPA and LAD, failure to promote, etc.
- Valuing special care services
- Determining the value of a case
• Edmond Provder, CRC Vocational Consultant, Occupational Assessment Services
• Kristin Kucsma, MA, Principal of the Firm and Chief Economist, Sobel Tinari Economics Group
• Dayna Katz, Esq., DiFrancesco Bateman, et al.
For more information:
If you have questions about this CLE seminar, please contact Verena Aibel at 973-365-4017 or email her: firstname.lastname@example.org.