Using an Economist and a Vocational Expert from Start to Finish (Intake to Trial) 2/9/17
2.0 FL CLE Credits
Thursday, February 9th, at Timpano Italian Chophouse, 450 East Las Olas Blvd., Ft. Lauderdale, FL
• Evaluating the Employability of a Catastrophic Plaintiff
• Calculating and Documenting Economic Damages
• Determine the Worth of a Case
• Move toward a Settlement – prepare the case for trial!
• Edmond Provder, C.R.C., OAS
• Kristin Kucsma, M.A., Sobel Tinari Economics Group
• 6:00-7:00pm: Registration & Cocktail Hour
• 7:00-9:00pm: Dinner and Seminar
This is a FREE complimentary CLE Dinner/Seminar for lawyers & paralegals, worth 2.0 FL CLE Credits.
Please fill out the form below to register, or R.S.V.P. to Mira Park: via fax: (973-365-0026) or email: email@example.com.