Using a Vocational Expert/Life Care Planner & an Economist from Start to Finish (Intake to Trial) February 7, 2018
3.0 FL CLE Credits
Wednesday, February 7th, at the Rusty Pelican, 3201 Rickenbacker Causeway, Key Biscayne, FL 33149
Presented by: Occupational Assessment Services, Inc. and Sobel Tinari Economics Group
Registration and Cocktail Hour: 5:00-6:00pm
Seminar and Dinner: 6:00-9:00pm
COURSE TITLE: Using a Vocational Expert/Life Care Planner & an Economist from Start to Finish(Intake to Trial)
- Work with vocational and economic experts to identify elements of economic damages (e.e, lost compensation, household services, future medical care costs, etc.) to help determine the value of your case.
- What do your experts need to get started? Learn how to effectively document economic damages.
- Understand how Life Care Plan, Vocational, and Economic Experts compute economic damages.
- Learn how to excel at Direct and Cross Examination of Life Care Plan, Vocational, and Experts.
- Learn how to prepare for settlement negotiations or trial – use of demonstrative aids.
• Edmond Provder, Vocational Consultant, President, Occupational Assessment Services
• Kristin Kucsma, Principal of the Firm and Chief Economist, Sobel Tinari Economics Group
Or RSVP via fax or email to Verena Aibel:
For more information:
If you have questions about this CLE seminar, or OAS, please contact Verena Aibel at 973-365-4017 or email her: firstname.lastname@example.org.