USING A VOCATIONAL EXPERT AND AN ECONOMIST FROM START TO FINISH (INTAKE TO TRIAL)
3.0 NJ CLE Credits
Wednesday, October 19th, at the Hilton Meadowlands, 2 Meadowlands Plaza, East Rutherford, NJ 07073
- Evaluating the Employability of a Catastrophic Plaintiff
- Calculating and Documenting Economic Damages
- Determine the Worth of a Case
- Move Toward a Settlement — Prepare the Case for Trial
• Edmond Provder, C.R.C., OAS
• Kristin Kucsma, M.A., Sobel Tinari Economics Group
• 5:00-6:00pm: Registration & Cocktail Hour
• 6:00-9:00pm: Dinner and Seminar
This is a FREE complimentary CLE Dinner/Seminar for lawyers & paralegals, worth 3.0 NJ CLE Credits.
Please fill out the form below to register, or R.S.V.P. to Mira Park: via fax: (973-365-0026) or email: email@example.com.