The Most Common Spinal Cord & General Injuries After a Motor Vehicle Collision and Proving Functional Capacity and Vocational Damages
3.0 NJ CLE Credits
Tuesday, June 6th, at the Saddle Brook Marriott, 138 Pehle Ave., Saddle Brook, NJ 07663.
• Edmond Provder, C.R.C., Occupational Assessment Services
• Seth A. Grossman, MD, MS, FAAOS, Center for Spinal Disorders (The Center for Musculoskeletal Disorders)
• Jonathan Simhaee, MD, Center for Pain Management (The Center for Musculoskeletal Disorders)
• 5:00-6:00pm: Registration & Cocktail Hour
• 6:00-9:00pm: Dinner and Seminar
This is a FREE complimentary CLE Dinner/Seminar for lawyers & paralegals, worth 3.0 NJ CLE Credits.
Please fill out the form below to register, or R.S.V.P. to Felix Mekler: via fax: (973-365-0026) or email: FelixMekler@oasinc.org.
For sponsorship opportunities, contact Verena Aibel, Marketing Manager & CLE Coordinator at 973-365-4017 or VerenaAibel@oasinc.org.