Occupational Assessment Services, Inc. (OAS) and Medical Billing Analysts (MBA) are excited to host their CLE titled “Building the House of Damages in Cases Between 100K & 300K: Using a Vocational Expert/Life Care Planner & a Medical Billing Expert” on Wednesday, January 17.
The event will be held at the:
Location: Hilton Meadowlands
Address: 2 Meadowlands Plaza, East Rutherford, NJ 07073
Registration/Cocktail Hour: 5:00-6:00 pm
Seminar/Dinner: 6:00-9:00 pm
The CLE will include guest speakers:
- Edmond Provder, CRC Vocational Consultant, Occupational Assessment Services
- Jamie Anderson, CPB, CCS, Senior Analyst, Medical Billing Analysts
- Amy Reed, CPC, Analyst, BS/Business Admin, Medical Billing Analysts.
Other highlights of the event will include:
- Evaluating the impact of non-catastrophic personal injury cases and establishing earnings capacity & life care planning needs/future medical needs
- Explaining medical billing and coding jargon
- Calculating UCR and recommended reimbursement amounts of incurred medical expenses
- Exploring the types of cases in which a medical expense review is worthwhile
- Determining the value of a case
Click here to register now!
If you have questions about this CLE seminar, or OAS, please contact Verena Aibel at 973-365-4017 or email her: email@example.com.
Occupational Assessment Services, Inc. is a leader in Life Care Planning and Vocational Evaluations. We support attorneys in catastrophic injury cases. OAS has been instrumental in some of the largest verdicts in the United States, including Escobar vs. the State of New Jersey, which received a verdict of $166,000,000 and Verni vs. Armark which received a $105,000,000 verdict.
Without the use of the OAS Life Care Planner and Vocational Expert comprehensive reports and services, these large verdicts may not have been achieved. Occupational Assessment Services Inc. is a Nationwide Vocational and Life Care Plan Expert service with offices in NY, NJ, CT, PA, GA, FL, TX, NV, CA & Video Conferencing.
If you have a catastrophic injury case and want an experienced life care planner and an experienced employability expert, call Ed Provder at Occupational Assessment Services, Inc. We are a nationwide vocational and life care plan expert service with offices across the country.
To see how OAS Vocational Expert/Life Care Plan reports can assist you in documenting damages in your next big Personal Injury case call 800-292-1919 now. We’ll send a proposal containing the experts’ professional qualifications, fee schedule and a sample report.
Occupational Assessment Services, Inc, Know the Value of Your Case