OAS will be co-hosting a Continuing Legal Education seminar titled “Using a Vocational Expert and an Economist from Start to Finish (Intake to Trial)”with Sobel Tinari Economics Group to help provide you with the best information possible.
Edmond Provder, Vocational Consultant, President, Occupational Assessment Services, and Kristin Kucsma, Principal of the Firm and Chief Economist, Sobel Tinari Economics Group will be present at the CLE to meet you and answer questions!
At this CLE you can:
1. Work with vocational and economic experts to identify elements of economic damages (e.g., lost compensation, household services, future medical care costs, etc.) to help determine the value of your case.
2. Learn how to effectively document economic damages.
3. Understand how Life Care Plan, Vocational, and Economic Experts compute economic damages.
4. Learn how to excel at Direct and Cross-Examination of Life Care Plan, Vocational, and Economic Experts.
5. Learn how to prepare for settlement negotiations or trial – use of demonstrative aids.
Date: Thursday February 8, 2018
Location: Fort Lauderdale, Florida.
To register for this CLE, click here.
You can also register via fax or email. Just contact Verena Aibel, Supervisor of Marketing & CLE Program Manager at 973-365-4017 or email@example.com.
We look forward to seeing everyone there!
Occupational Assessment Services Inc is a leader in providing Life Care Planning and Vocational Evaluations to support attorneys in catastrophic injury cases. OAS has been instrumental in some of the largest verdicts in the United States, including Escobar vs. the State of New Jersey, which received a verdict of $166,000,000 and Verni vs. Armark which received a $105,000,000 verdict.
Without the use of the OAS Life Care Planner/Vocational Expert comprehensive reports and services, these large verdicts may not have been achieved.
Occupational Assessment Services Inc. is a Nationwide Vocational and Life Care Plan Expert service with offices in NJ, NY, FL, TX, GA, CT, NV, and CA.
To see how OAS Vocational Expert/Life Care Plan reports can assist you in documenting the damages in your Personal Injury cases call 800-292-1919 for a proposal containing the experts’ professional qualifications, fee schedule, and a sample report.
Occupational Assessment Services, Inc, Know the True Value of Your Case!