BUILDING THE HOUSE OF DAMAGES: USING AN ECONOMIST & VOCATIONAL EXPERT/LIFE CARE PLANNER IN SEVERE CHILD INJURY CASES 9/25/17
2.0 NY CLE Credits
Monday, September 25th at Citi Field, 123-01 Roosevelt Ave, Queens, NY 11368
Time: 4:00-6:00pm (Followed by a Mets game)
COURSE TITLE: Building the House of Damages: Using an Economist & Vocational Expert/Life Care Planner
COURSE OVERVIEW: This NYS Academy of Trial Lawyers’ hosted seminar will cover the use of expert testimony to put concrete dollar values on categories of damages in severe injury cases.
- Calculating and Documenting Economic Damages: lost wages, lifetime care costs (future medical costs), household and/or special care services, loss of fringe benefits, and other economic losses in severe injury cases.
- The purpose of the vocational expert/life care planner and economist will be discussed, as well as, how their services are complementary.
- Methodologies and case illustrations will be reviewed so that attorneys can better understand how to effectively use these experts.
- Know the Value of YOUR Case
• Brian Daly, C.R.C., Occupational Assessment Services
• Kristin Kucsma, M.A., Sobel Tinari Economics Group
• Marvin Salenger, Joe Bavaro, or Carolyn Caccese, Salenger, Sack, Kimmel & Bavaro
RSVP is Mandatory before September 5, 2017. This is a Fee-Based CLE Dinner/Seminar (NOT complimentary) for lawyers & paralegals, worth 2.0 NY CLE Credits. Due to the special event aspect (a Mets game after the seminar), The NYS Academy of Trial Lawyers will be charging $100 for members and $200 for non-members. There’s a double-header at Citi Field that day – they can go to the first game during the CLE! To register via their website, please CLICK HERE.
For more information:
If you have questions about this CLE seminar, please contact Verena Aibel at 973-365-4017 or email her: email@example.com.