Analyzing Traumatic Brain Injury Cases Using Neurologists, Employability / Life Care Plan Experts, and Economists 5/2/17
2.0 NJ CLE Credits
Tuesday, May 2nd, at the Red Knot Restaurant at the Galloping Hill Golf Course, Three Golf Drive, Kenilworth, NJ 07033 (Exit 138, Garden State Parkway)
• Learn how neurologists can document Traumatic Brain Injury (TBI) future care needs, discover the impact of TBI on employability and future life care planning needs, and discussion of the calculation and documentation of economic damages.
• Edmond Provder, C.R.C., Occupational Assessment Services
• Steven H. Dane, MD, Sall-Myers Medical Associates
• Kristin Kucsma, M.A., Sobel Tinari Economics Group
• 5:00-6:00pm: Registration & Cocktail Hour
• 6:00-8:30pm: Dinner and Seminar
This is a FREE complimentary CLE Dinner/Seminar for lawyers & paralegals, worth 2.0 NJ CLE Credits.
Registration for this seminar has been closed due to high demand.
For sponsorship opportunities, contact Verena Aibel, Marketing Manager & CLE Coordinator at 973-365-4017 or VerenaAibel@oasinc.org.