Documenting Damages in Personal Injury Traumatic Brain Injury Cases using a Vocational Expert/Life Care Planner and with Demonstrative Evidence 6/15/17
3.0 CA CLE Credits
Thursday, June 15th, at the SpringHill Suites San Diego Downtown/Bayfront, 900 Bayfront Court, San Diego, CA 92101
• Analyzing Traumatic Brain Injury (TBI) Cases from Multiple Perspectives
• Learning How Neurologists Can Document Future Care Needs
• Projecting the Effect of TBI on Employability & Future Life Care Planning Needs/Costs
• Calculating and Documenting Economic Damages
• Know the Value of YOUR Case
• Edmond Provder, C.R.C., Occupational Assessment Services
• Adrian Young, CEO, Clinical Director, Chief Nursing Officer, NeuroRehab Services of America
• Bob Shepherd, MS, CMI, FAMI, President, CEO, Board Certified Medical Illustrator, Visual Consultant, MediVisuals, Inc.
• Dean Chase, Chief Marketing Officer, HMR Funding
• 5:00-5:45pm: Registration & Cocktail Hour
• 5:45-6:00pm: Exhibitors Talk & Introduction
• 6:00-9:00pm: Dinner and Seminar
Although this is a FREE complimentary CLE Dinner/Seminar for lawyers & paralegals, worth 3.0 CA CLE Credits (pending), we require reservations for planning purposes. In order to receive your CLE certification, we need individual names and full contact information. Thank you!
Please fill out the form below to register, or R.S.V.P. to Felix Mekler: via fax: (973-365-0026) or email: FelixMekler@oasinc.org.
For sponsorship opportunities, contact Verena Aibel, Marketing Manager & CLE Coordinator at 973-365-4017 or VerenaAibel@oasinc.org.